A Collection of Thoughts from an Amarrian in New Eden

Welcome to the Amarrian Pilot blog, written by Ranis Garr. This blog serves as a place for me to put into text my thoughts, opinions, concerns, creations, and rantings about the world of New Eden. From Alliance Politics, to fiction, player quarrels to ship fittings, I plan on including it all. Although some of the posts may be frequent, and some may be few and far between, they will all be part of something I view to be relevant to the universe of New Eden.

Follow me on this blog and voice your opinions on my posts. I love to hear every side of every story, either good or bad, or if you agree with me or not. I want to hear your side.

Enjoy - and remember: Amarr Victor.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bogged Down

So, waiting for my next edition of EON to be shipped to my door, and got curious. I know they put an article for "healthy gaming" more or less, so I was wondering.

Is there any way to balance (effectively) work, your friends/family, and EVE?

I ask because I've begun dating someone, applied to go back to school (Which starts soon) and I work full time. Adding to this, I am CEO of a corporation in EVE and soon to be an Alliance CEO.

I play eve for fun, and managing large organization of real people is fun to me. I dont spend every moment of free time on EVE, but I sure dont spend as much as I used to. My concern is, with adding a significant other and school into my 'work/home/friends/eve/eat/sleep' routine that I might burn out... either that or go postal.

The logical answer is 'spend less time on EVE.' Not going to happen... I spend a couple hours every few days on EVE, and spend just as much time with friends, family, ect. I guess to change the question in order to get the answers I'm really looking for I'll ask this...

"How do you make EVE fit into your busy schedule?"

I look forward to your answers. Email to RanisGarr@gmail.com or comment them, and perhaps I'll make a new post breaking one of these answers down.

No comments:

Post a Comment